Premium Protection To Grout Lines !
• Forms sub-surface barrier.
• Chemically reacts with cement structure in grout.
• Dramatically improves long term strength of grout.
• Stabilizes grout preventing cracking.
• Protects against water borne contaminates.
• Protects against oily soils.
• Will not alter or discolour natural look of grout.
• Vapour permeable allowing grout to breath.
• Excellent for Interior and Exterior Protection.
• No odour with extremely low VOC.
• Non Hazardous (Worksafe Aust, ADG Code).
• Food Safe
• Can be applied by:
Brush, Grout Sealer Applicator
Minimum 2 Coats
750 linear meters per litre (2 coats on 3mm grout).
260 linear meters per litre (2 coats on 8mm grout)
Touch Dry: 30 mins – 1 hour
Re-coat: 5-20 mins
Light Traffic: 2 Hours
Heavy Traffic: 24 Hours
Clean-up immediately on completion with water only. No solvents.
External: All cementicious grout lines
Internal: All cementicious grout lines
Water Based - Non-Flammable
Odourless – No Toxic Fumes
Delivered Ready – No Mixing Required
Non-Film Forming - No Residue!
Life – Premium Protection Up To 5 Years
Appearance – Retains Natural Look
New grout must be fully cured before application. (Min 48 hours).
Existing grout must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
1. Apply 2 to 3 coats by generously saturating the grout line using an applicator or soft bristle paint brush.
2. Using absorbent toweling wipe off any product remaining on the grout surface after 10 minutes of each application. Do not allow the surface to dry.
3. Allow 20 minutes in between coats. Apply the subsequent coat whilst the previous coat is still wet. (Wet-on-wet application)
4. Keep dry for 12 hours. Keep traffic off the area for 2 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.